Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Twitch

I have a twitch... an annoying teeny, tiny muscle spasm in my lower eyelid that is (fortunately) not noticed by the naked eye. I know most people are now picturing an awesome, severe tick, and I hate to disappoint you, but it's minuscule. It's so small that I have to really stare at my eye up close in the mirror to see it happen. I can feel it though, and it is driving me crazy. I can remember the three weeks before our wedding I had the same thing. Sometimes I get it a day or two before school starts, but this one has been around over a month. Obviously it is stress induced, so I suppose I can plan on it staying for awhile longer. At least it is the end of the school year (6 more days!) so maybe I have a slight chance of relief in a week or two.

Things are running smoothly around here amidst our normal chaos. Bill goes for his scans tomorrow morning and then he heads to have his other lung drained. They anticipate getting the same amount (2 liters) from the left side as well. We will head to the City of Hope some time next week, probably either Monday or Thursday since those are the only days his doctor does clinic visits.

1 comment:

NL said...

Yep, I know the twitch! For me, a combination of stress and lack of sleep. How are you doing in the sleep department? :) Good to see you again today at school!!