Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Disneyland

Well, 2008 is almost to a close and I must admit, it has been a rough year. I desperately look forward to a new year and positive mindset! We went to Mickey's house today and Tyler had a great time. He first went to Disneyland when he was three months old. Granted, we just went to eat at Club 33, then went right back home, but he was there. I doubt I will stay up until midnight; I am years past the New Years party scene, but I wish everyone a happy, healthy, and safe 2009.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy happy happy new year!!!!!!!!!!! this will be a better year!!!! see you soon. love the galindo family

David said...

did Tyler scream at the sight of Mickey's big shoes?! I sure did when I was his age! what a cry-baby I was! Hope it was a lot of fun at Club 33! See you soon!