Monday, December 1, 2008

A Small Appreciation

Bill went to his appointment this morning all was well with the basic check up. He will be going on meds for his high blood pressure, which is common on one of his drugs. I'll use his words when he said, "The appointment was a humbling one." Although I am not ready to post its meaning, time will lead me to share. Family set aside... lately I feel badly for the people at my school that I constantly lean on. I vent to my team (4 amazing people who would do ANYTHING for me) and my principal (equally amazing). Most people can check the blog every so often and easily go about their lives somewhat unaffected by our trials. These people (and our families, of course) never get a break from me or our drama. They are truly living every day with us. They feel our pain and triumph in our successes. I know they go home and their positive thoughts are still sent toward us. They never cease to amaze me... I thank God everyday to be surrounded by such wonderful women. I am so very lucky!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie...your posive outlook in these challenging times never seizes to amaze me. God bless you and Bill. XO

Anonymous said...

Jackie,

I think you have it all wrong. We feel lucky to be able to support you every day, to see you, to check on you, and to be there for you when you need to vent. I'm not sure you realize how many people love you and are amazed by your strength and attitude. Don't ever feel bad about the people that are lucky enough to be in your life every day. It makes us feel like we can do something for you by listening and talking to you, and yes, we all would do ANYTHING for you. Please don't ever stop leaning on any of us. We will be here to catch you when you feel like falling. And if you ever need a dose of extreme ridiculousness (is that a word?) or normalcy, just come visit my office. All my love, Tamie

Anonymous said...

yes i would have to agree with mrs.b... your 4 are lucky to have you in their world....as i am for you!!! your strength through this all is so AMAZING!!!!! when this is over and bill is well and fab again....he is fab now but you know what i mean..energized...i cant wait to really get to know him..... as this has really pulled us closer!!! im soooooo lucky.lets keep on praying and so glad his appointment went great(even with driving)

love ya audrey

Kevin Morgan said...

Bill, it was great to talk to you yesterday! Lets keep our eye on the objective we discussed! I hope today is a good day for the three of you!

Anonymous said...

You deserve the amazing people that you have drawn to you because you are such a source of strenght and inspiration - Even if you don't feel like it 100% of the time!
Dot