Monday, December 15, 2008

New Pictures!

I have wanted to post pictures on the blog since the beginning, however Bill was not privy to the idea and requested that I refrain. He was afraid the pictures would turn the blog into some kind of memorial... while I understand his angst, I tried to casually explain that it wasn't his picture I was particularly interested in posting... it was Tyler's. Well, it's been 5 months now since the start of the blog and I feel it's time to post some. I am officially rebelling. This is especially for the people reading that consistently pray for us, yet have never met or (in some cases) even seen us. I'll try to keep it in control, but here are a few to begin the journey.

2 comments:

Gene and Susie said...

Tyler look just like his Daddy! What a handsome young man!!!!!!!

David said...

That picture of Tyler and Bill Sleeping on the couch is priceless especially with tyler in that awkward pose!