Saturday, December 6, 2008

Stay Tuned...

My Internet wasn't working right last night and I had a detailed post planned in my head. I will write it tonight, provided all connections cooperate. I just wanted to give a quick update.

We have to get out of the house for a few hours today because the cleaning people are coming. (thanks, Dad!) It is usually a hassle to have to leave on a Saturday morning, but today I am so grateful. It will get Bill up, dressed, and out in the world for a little while. He has been feeling really poorly lately - and I'm not sure if it is all due to physical pain. I have a strong feeling that a lot of the sleeping this week is to avoid the mental anguish. He actually ate last week for Thanksgiving and gained 3 pounds! This week (if he went to the doctor) would definitely be a loss. He gets his scan on Monday morning and then we go to the City of Hope for results on December 15th.

1 comment:

Susan and Kevin said...

Hi Jackie and Bill,
It sounds like there are ups and downs on your end. All we can (each) do is to live one day at a time and be grateful for today... This unfortunate event is certainly reminding ALL of us of that. We will and are continuing to pray for Bill, Tyler, and you. May God bless you all. Sincerely,
Susan and Kevin