Friday, March 13, 2009

Rain, Here We Come!

We are headed to Seattle in the morning! Today was a pretty good day. We are both really excited about the trip. I am not taking the computer, so I'll have to wait until Monday night to post our happenings. Since Bill won't let me get the Internet on my phone... it's a long story, I won't even be able check my e-mail. I am already going through withdraws. I can always get it in the room, or pay for a day of the Internet on my phone... the wheels are turning. Where there is a will, there is a way. Have a wonderful weekend... I know we will! :)

2 comments:

NL said...

Listen to Bill......no internet all weekend!!! Wind down and relax...there are lessons to be learned here :)

Anonymous said...

Jackie,

Bill and I could have hooked you up with a Starwood property!

I think Bill could have still been considered on staff. If not, I could get you cheap rooms at the W, Sheraton, Westin, etc.

They all have free internet usage in the lobby area. That is pretty standard.

Anyway, next time.

If you want to go on another trip, I can use my discount for siblings, parents, and parent-in-laws. So you can take another trip, and I don't have to be there. You just have to be immediate family.

Todd