Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nothing to Report

Today was a relatively easy day, which is a nice relief! Bill slept all day while Joe and Ann watched Tyler, and of course, cleaned the house, trimmed the trees, replanted plants, cleaned up the garage... etc. They even had dinner on the stove ready to go! What a wonderful treat!!

Bill took his anti-nausea medication today (which he skipped yesterday), and I have a feeling that is what caused the extreme grogginess and drowsiness. I know what you are thinking, Why did he skip the medication? Trust me, I thought (asked) the same thing. He took it today and wasn't nauseous... I think I see a connection! :) He made it downstairs for dinner tonight and did pretty well eating, despite the incredible urge he had to close his eyes.

We go to have his stomach drained tomorrow. Our appointment is at 10:30, so I get to take Tyler to school in the morning. It probably doesn't sound exciting to most people, but I never get to take him since I leave so early. I asked him if he would show me things in his classroom, and he willingly offered to teach me how to play. I'm not sure if I should be insulted or not...

3 comments:

Susan and Kevin said...

Hi Jackie and Bill,
So glad to hear Bill at least had a decent day today. Once again we are reminded to appreciate ALL of the decent days and ALL of the little things, like... remembering how to play. What a happy thought! We wish you all the best for tomorrow and all the days to come. With love,
Kevin and Susan

NL said...

From the mouths of babes.....just goes to show you that we can learn at any age and any age can teach us! Enjoy your play date!! Love, Nancy

Tamie said...

I think Tyler could teach us all how to play. Sometimes we forget we should be doing a little of that every day. Have fun being a mommy today. It will feel so good to be the one to take him to school. I can't wait to hear what he actually says when he teaches you to play! I'm glad you're with Bill today and hope he feels great relief after the draining. Love, Tamie