Friday, March 27, 2009

Move Over David Beckham

Getting this video uploaded was not an easy task tonight, so my post will be short and sweet! Tyler loved soccer today, despite his objections on our way to the park. Bill and my brother went with us, so I think Tyler actually whined less with them there. It was just about the cutest thing I have ever seen! This clip is unfortunately not the best one, but it was uploaded and ready, so I went with it. I'll apologize in advance for my videoing skills, but consider this a warning if you are prone to motion sickness. The best video is of the "game" they played at the end of the practice. Tyler even got to pick their "team" name - The Elephants. I will get some pictures up tomorrow (too tired tonight) that are hilarious. I'll just tease you with one thought... I lost count of how many flowers he picked for me in the short 45 minute practice.

5 comments:

NL said...

I am certain Tyler wanted to be a "big boy" with his dad and uncle there! :) For some reason I can't play the video even though I'm registered with u-Tube. Suggestions, anyone?

Anonymous said...

NL,

Let me break it down for you!

Tyler was chasing the ball like only a few kids could! He was playing it smart, he was trailing the 5 Year Old GIRL that was dominating the game!

Nobody could keep up with her, but Tyler did...

For some reason, after she scored her 3rd goal, he had a little chat with her...

I'm pretty sure he was setting up play date.

She seemed receptive...

This is MY nephew, I must say!!!

Todd

NL said...

Thanks for the play-by-play!! Younger men, older women..seems to be growing trend! Looks like he has potential! You SHOULD be proud!!

Char said...

absolutely adorable!
WTG TYLER!

Tamie said...

Todd's account of the day was very helpful and put everything in context. Thank goodness Tyler has his priorities straight! :) Leave it to a proud uncle to report the "real" unbiased truth and details!! Tamie