Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Classic Car Auto Trader

It's official, I am out of the Mother of the Year contest. I am pretty sure I was out long ago, but today sealed the deal. I am fairly certain the rule book states that you cannot threaten to drop your child off at the fire station... Once the child can talk, I don't think the "safe surrender" rule applies. Mind you, his tantrum (which is not a normal characteristic for him) was the result of not getting a 2 ounce cup of water because he refused to say "please"... Good times.

Bill ventured out with Tyler and I today. To do what, you ask? What else - get the classic car edition of Auto Trader. The comments from yesterday's post were the perfect dose of motivation. I have a hunch he wasn't happy I wrote about all the details of our conversation, but I knew he would need a little boost to get started, and the comments did a world of good for his spirits. I have to admit, that was a part of my plan, since he could use an exciting reason to get out of bed!

I am off to enjoy a glass of wine (I earned it today) and go to bed!

One more thing - Happy birthday to my dear brother! I can't believe you are 29 (again). Which makes me 24... again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no wonder you love ethan soooo much....ethan and your brother are only one day apart from celebrating their birthdays!!!!!!!! as for bill and the car thing....dont know if females will ever get the car thing but if he wants it lets do it....if i could help in anyway i will!!!! for the tyler thing no fire station you could always leave him at my front door....love him to pieces:) for you and the wine....GO FOR IT YOU DESERVE IT!!!! xoxo audrey

NL said...

If you need another exciting reason to get Bill out of bed, tell him that God made this day for him to enjoy!! That should work!!:)