Monday, March 2, 2009

Rain Check?

You know when you get your car washed, how they offer you a 24 hour guarantee? (If it rains within a day, you can get it washed again for free.) Does that rule stand when family washes your car? It rained today on my way home from work. I practically tried to drive between the rain drops to save my shiny new car wash. Then I ran an errand this evening and took Bill's car to preserve mine. Since his was already out of the garage and rained on... and needed to be started, since it never gets driven anymore.

Over the weekend, Bill's cousin, aunt, and parents washed our cars. Yes, our company washed, not one car, but the beast that I drive too. It really makes you want to come visit, doesn't it? We make you feel right at home... literally.

3 comments:

NL said...

My good friend and next door neighbor posted a comment tonight under your posting, "A Tough One." She is a wonderful woman and wanted to send you her support and prayers. Know that this week my friends and family across the country are praying for your family in their Bible studies and in their daily prayers. Sending you a big hug, Nancy

Gene and Susie said...

That's Joe and Ann.

daune abadie said...

Can I bring my car over??? J/K Glad that you had some relief this weekend and that Tyler got to meet some new cousins! That's always fun...and he's such a friendly kiddo that I'm sure they loved him! Cousins are the best!