Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Finally!

I feel like we are long overdue for some good news. Well, we are headed to City of Hope Thursday to sign papers. I don't believe he'll get any tests done, but any progress, at this point, is a step in the right direction. His appointment is at 10:40, so traffic shouldn't be too bad. (I would walk there if it came down to it.) Bill's general practitioner (Dr. Staz) called again today to apologize for all of the delays. He feels terrible and is actually checking into a second referral to UCLA since the City of Hope is not exactly jumping at the bit for him to start treatment. Although we are avid USC fans, I would do cartwheels to get him into UCLA (an amazing medical research center), and get this show on the road!! I might even consider buying a UCLA sweatshirt... well, maybe not yet, I don't want to get ahead of myself. ;)

2 comments:

The Fu2rman said...

If UCLA put this into remission, I'm sure we all would wear UCLA gear!

Todd

Anonymous said...

AMEN,Todd!!!