Thursday, September 25, 2008

Beach Bound

Thank you all for the kind words of encouragement. I am in constant battle with myself about whether or not I should be so honest about our day to day ups and downs. I just can't pretend they don't exist, and as I have said before, this is my therapy. I have serious issues with the "pity" idea and the very last thing I want is for everyone to feel sorry for us. So please know that I am not trying to be a martyr, it's just that some days I have to be honest with myself about this crisis... which transfers onto the blog.

We are off to Carlsbad this weekend to stay and Norm and Rose's condo. They selflessly offered it to us when we inquired about the next available weekend. Needless to say, we desperately need some time away. We are so excited!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Godspeed. We will be with you in spirit.
We love you, Mom

The Fu2rman said...

Who is winning Gin Rummy?

You 3 are in my thoughts every day.

Have a great weekend!

Todd