Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We survived!

We all survived many "firsts" today. Bill made it through his first day of disability AND the drop off and pick up at preschool. I made it through my first day of my 13th year of teaching, and Tyler survived his first day of preschool. He pouted the whole way to school in the car (Tyler, not Bill), and then was great when they got there. He took adorable pictures, too! Then... Bill went to say goodbye and it was all over - he cried. I'm sure it lasted all of 30 seconds, though. The sweetest part was when Bill went to pick him up, Tyler ran to him saying, "Daddy, I missed you!" then cried when he was picked up, which of course, turned Bill to mush too. Sometimes I wonder how we got so lucky to have the sweetest, most amazing little boy. He is so kind and even-tempered, just like his dad. Well, I may be a little biased.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww i'm sure you're not TOO biased. i know he's awesome!

Anonymous said...

AAAWWW... a BIG day for firsts. You have such a strong family bond. It just made me melt to hear about Bill picking T up and how emotional it was.