Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Weekend

There is something about ocean air that does wonders for your mind. It is so nice to just get away and relax. It was about 70 degrees yesterday and we never saw the sun. It doesn't matter what the weather is, it's always beautiful on the water. We actually had to go buy sweatshirts (I packed a little too quickly) since it is so cold at night. Bill thinks it was a part of my ploy to go to the outlets, but I promise that was not my plan... although I would sacrifice and go for him if he really wanted to. *wink, wink*

Still no word on our next appointment. They are supposed to call and reschedule, but I think Bill will probably have to call tomorrow. I am hoping we can go in this Thursday and sign papers. Bill's general practioner called on Thursday to check on him and explained why it was cancelled... at least someone explained it! It turns out that there is a mistake in the write up of the trial and they need to correct it before he signs the paperwork. Hopefully the board at the City of Hope will get it taken care of Tuesday, and we can get this party started!

No comments: