Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tomorrow!

We had a wonderful weekend with Bill's aunt and cousin in town. We miss them already!


Finally, we are less than a day away from starting treatment. We have to be at the City of Hope at 7:10 in the morning, and the nurse said we could be there until 6 in the evening, depending on the leg of the trial he is assigned. Little does she know that we are not leaving until he gets treatment, so if that means we camp for a few days, so be it.

Tyler is spending the night with my mom and Ron tonight, so we can leave at the crack of dawn without my mom having to be here at 6am. We just got home from dropping him off, and I am a little lost. I honestly don't know what to do with myself. I think it has been 3 years since I have been home without Tyler here. No matter how hard I try, Bill just won't let me cut his food or give him a bath with Shrek bubbles. Oh well, there's always tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bill,
you have met us once last year and are very aware of whats going on right now in your life!! want you to know we are praying for you daily! we are here for you and your family!! audrey and frank galindo(ethan too)

The Fu2rman said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Lots of love,

Todd

Anonymous said...

I am thinking positive thoughts and my prayers are with you guys.
Stay strong! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK TODAY GUYS!! I am praying with all my might!

Sydni-DOOPS