Saturday, October 11, 2008

New Test Results

I love the comments on the last post! If you haven't read them, they are a "must read"!

Bill had his blood work and CT scan done on Monday and the nurse called to check in with him. The update:

He has all necessary tests complete and the only thing we are waiting for is the approval from our insurance. As of Thursday, they requested more paperwork, so at least they are considering it.

The test showed he has fluid in both lungs now, not just one. There is also fluid in his stomach, which probably explains a lot of the pain in his abdomen. The mass in his groin has grown a centimeter each way - so now it is about 5 centimeters by 8 centimeters, which he can really feel now, especially lying down. His brain, liver, and kidneys were all found to be clear! When Bill was talking to her he felt like she was leaving something out. She was reluctant to give any info, but ended up saying those few things. We are praying all ducks are in a row, and he will start treatment on Thursday. (Provided the insurance approves.) Please keep the prayers coming!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOD BLESS!!!!!!! WE ARE AL PRAYING THAT THE INSURANCE COMPANY GETS IT TOGETHER AND APPROVES THIS NOW!!!

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

Anonymous said...

Dear Jac,

I have to tell a story about you that I am sure I will pay for, but here goes. With all you say and we know about Tyler and how smart he is, he is just taking after his mom.

When Jac returned home from her very first day at school she was so sad, she told her mom what a bad day she had. Her mom asked her what went wrong and Jac replyed, "I didn't learn how to read today" her mom replyed, Jac you need to learn how to spell first, then you can learn how to read. "Well I didnt learn THAT either" she said as she went off pouting.
And you think Tyler (my grandson) is a hand full it's pay back time my dear.

all my prayers and love,
Dad

The Fu2rman said...

Jackie,

By the way, if you are going to be a Rock Star, Ringo Starr is not the level of star that you are. Stop being so modest.

Paul McCartney, Bono, Mick Jagger, that's more the level I see you.

I have have visited your class, I have seen how your students see you!

Ringo is the 'B' list, and on talent, he should be on the 'C' list, but he was a Beatle...

You are an 'A' list Rock Star to your students, no question!

I think you are at least Gene Simmons!

Can you do the 'tongue' without getting scared?....:-)

And can you spit fire?

I bet if we ask your students, they will confirm the fire.

Seriously though, stay strong, I know you and Bill are going to have nice long, loving life ahead of you, and I look forward to being a part of it.

Love,

Todd

Anonymous said...

i will def keep praying. your strength is inspiring jackie!