Sunday, August 17, 2008

I have created a monster!

Well, I thought I'd create the blog to keep everyone up to date on all the happenings and it's turning into my therapy session. Bill knew I had created it but didn't show a huge interest in reading it... which was fine with me, I totally understood.

He asked me to show it to him last night, and he read the whole thing. At first he said he wasn't sure he wanted to keep reading it, that it might be too hard. Again, another valid point. Well, that went out the window, and now I constantly catch him checking it for comments. I was pretty impressed he even posted - although my OCD kicked in, and I had to proofread it first! ;) So if you feel inclined... the comments are read and enjoyed!

5 comments:

Mrs. Katz said...

Jackie and Bill,

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Lori Katz
(Golden Library)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for keeping in touch. I think this blog is a gift to us too. It's great to hear from both of you. Next it will be Tyler's turn to write. We're keeping all of you in our thoughts and prayers and can hardly wait to join you at the remission party.
Love you all,
The Seal Beach Crew

CVC said...

I would like to RSVP to the Remission Party! We love you Billy!
Brad Bishop

Mike and Kelly G said...

Billy,
Mike wants to know what Soup Plantation you went to and is there a reward for finding your ring?
Kelly

JP said...

Billy,
Keep your spirits up! Our family said a special prayer for you tonight at dinner and will continue to do so! I will be with Brad and Mike at the remission party!
J.P. Lott