Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ann's Birthday!

Happy birthday to my dear mother-in-law! I am so very fortunate to have the honor of knowing her and sharing the Bartak name. She is one of the most caring, giving people I have ever met. Her love for her friends and family is one to be admired, along with her faith and devotion. I love her with all of my heart, and feel so lucky to have married her wonderful son. In education, we have a common saying... "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." In my case, I am ever so grateful that is true.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN

ALL OUR LOVE AND PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Judy said...

Gee Jackie, I couldn't have said it better! Ann is truly a gift to all who know and love her. She takes the "in-law" out of our sisterhood.
(You know Jac, you're pretty awesome yourself!)

Ali said...

Hi Jackie,
I am sitting at my computer in amazemant of your strength and devotion. There is extreme power and love in your words. I was close friends with Bill a few years ago, he "mentored" me at Claim Jumper and we have unfortunately lost touch over the years. I am slightly beside myself over the news of what he has been going through. I don't really know what to say, i can't find words other than please tell Bill i am praying for him, and I will always be greatful for him.

Sincerely,
Alison Harper

Team Rhone said...

Happy Birthday Ann!
Jackie is right...you are incredible!!! And we are better for knowing you!
Love,
The Rhone's

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN!! Enjoy your day and Thank you for your Wonderful Son...Even though we don't have the pleasure of really "knowing you", you must be a Wonderful person as Jackie said, The apple does not fall far from the tree!
Love, Lenny and Julie Bauer

Gene and Susie said...

I agree with you 100% - she is a great lady and a wonderful neighbor (and she married a great man)!!!