Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

I think this is the longest I have ever gone without posting. We are at the beach house until Sunday, and I just haven't had a chance to get on the computer. Actually, not because we have been so busy, but because it has been so relaxing. There is something to be said about being electronically UNconnected for a few days. Even for a junkie, like myself.

Thanksgiving was really nice with my family. Although we were a small group, it was reminiscent of the "old days" with just the originals... and Tyler, of course. Speaking of Tyler, I can't put into words how very thankful I am for that little guy. The depth of love that is felt for a child is really unfathomable. I am thankful for many, many things, and everyday feel so blessed. Maybe someday I will be thankful for walking through these hard times, but I am just not ready yet. Someday possibly, but not yet.

No comments: