Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Good Day!

We had a great day for many reasons. Our fence was not only fixed in the backyard, but completely replaced. (Background info: Part of the back fence fell down in the winds and it just wasn't in our budget to run out and have it fixed. Our backyard is on the bigger side so when we need to have anything fixed/replaced, it is always a pretty penny.) My dad, Joe, and Ron all pitched in and had it replaced for us. It is beautiful!!

Tyler has had some major "mommy" issues lately. He doesn't want me to leave the room without tagging along. At what age does he let me go to the restroom by myself? I leave for work at 6:30am, and I am convinced he sets his internal alarm clock just to torture me before my departure. This morning, my dad came over early (for the fence people) and occupied Tyler, so Bill and I could go out to breakfast... alone. Tyler chose to stay home with my dad and willingly kissed us good-bye. That hasn't happened in awhile. Joe and Ann came over too, as well as Bill's best friend, Mike, so we had a fun-filled morning. With the exception of a 3-hour nap, and an early bedtime, Bill was up most of the day AND even ate twice! All in all - a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a GOOD day! Both my boys are on an upswing!
Praise the Lord & pass the turkey.
GOBBLE,GOBBLE!