Thursday, November 13, 2008

Other Blogs

I am sitting here at the computer torturing myself by reading blogs of people who are suffering with melanoma. Actually, not just people, but children who have suffered from this disease. I was originally searching for some support on a blog of a "real person" to possibly help shed some light on our situation. Boy, was I wrong! I read so many amazing blogs with super-hero authors, but let's just say there wasn't any light shed, and my eyes may be swollen shut by morning.

Today was definitely a better day, although not stellar by any means. Bill did get up and stay downstairs for awhile during the day today, and he even hung out with us a little while after I got home from work. He said he didn't sleep as much today, but still didn't have energy to do anything except take a shower. He *kind of* has more color in his face today. I see him so often that I'm not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me or not. I can tell he is thinner and losing more weight. He has lost 40-45 pounds in the past few months. We go back to the City of Hope on Monday, so hopefully we will get some answers also.

No comments: