Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hodge Podge

We are headed to the beach house in Carlsbad this weekend - actually Bill, his parents, and Kelsey left yesterday. I am so glad he went a little early to relax and have a change in scenery before the craziness of the holiday starts. Tyler and I will have Thanksgiving with my family and then head straight to Carlsbad after dinner. We had a nice night last night, but we definitely missed Dad!

My mom doesn't want our new blog published until after she's "gone". Actually, she doesn't want it written until then. I know I am speaking for Todd and myself when I say that my aunt and my mom WILL have editing rights... for the most part. ;) Its intention is purely for entertainment purposes! Let's just say that Todd did the first entry and it is titled, "I Wanted a Puppy..." You can guess to whom he is referring.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and say hello to everyone from me.

Love you,
Aunt Mary

Gene and Susie said...

Bryan wrote a book about his and his siblings' childhood. Your MOm is right on - wait until she's GONE!!!!! We can only take so many surprises!

Todd said...

I don't know what Mom is worried about. We won't talk about how she used to sit home and drink whiskey all day! Oh wait, oops!

I'm just kidding, of course.

Although and apparently, I did tell my grandmother that. I was too young to remember. Kids do say the darndest things!

She doesn't have to worry about surprises, Jackie and I were perfect children!

Anonymous said...

IF YOU TWO TAKE US DOWN THE TWO OF US WILL HAUNT YOU GREAT KIDS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES.....

GUESS WHO

P.S. OR WE WILL TELL HOW YOU TWO COUNTED YOUR GUESS JEANS....AND MORE?????

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the great pictures of the extended family and of course of the three of you. I hope Gwen & my work travels gives us a chance to visit next yr. Give a big hug to Bill and I can still see us making sauce in his Mom's kitchen - what a mess but oh so good. Love, Cous. Jim