Friday, January 16, 2009

To Mask or not to Mask...

Our house is still overflowing with germs. Around 3am this morning, I actually wondered if I had slept yet. I think I got in a solid 3 hours. Tyler was up with a fever and a cough, and all I did was lie there and wipe his nose every time he said, "Mommy, my nose, again." What a glamorous life I lead! I wouldn't change it for anything.

Bill was up quite a bit today, trying to help Lety (our one-day-a-week nanny) give Tyler his medicine. He tried to revolt and refuse Advil until I got home from work. Luckily, the adults won, and his fever subsided for a little while. Bill asked the doctor on Monday if he should be careful being around germs or getting sick. He worries that his body will have to fight a cold instead of fighting cancer. She assured him that it doesn't really work like that and he doesn't need to wear a mask.

Aunt Judy and Adam are coming down for the weekend... actually they are probably just arriving at Joe and Ann's. They are truly dedicated to make the long drive so frequently. We love them greatly for it! I think we are going to trick them into moving here... I'm not sure how yet, but I'll figure something out!

1 comment:

audrey Galindo said...

have a wonderful weekend and i hope you all feel better!!!!!! love ya aud