Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Poor Baby!

The good news is, there is no news on the cancer illness... the bad news is, we have another new sickness plaguing us. If you are queasy or have a weak stomach, STOP reading and check back tomorrow for a new post. You have been warned!

Right after I got home from work I heard Tyler upstairs coughing, so I knew he was waking up from his nap. This is all, of course, after my mom explained to me that she thought he was under the weather and didn't take him to school. I fully admit that I gave her a hard time for keeping him home. I went up to get him and he was whimpering in bed which happened to be just moments before throwing up all over his sheets. (Hey, you were warned!) Poor baby just got over the fever and now is throwing up! It was awful, as it is with all little kids who experience this. I would rather do anything, except get sick (I will never be bulimic), and I would have gladly taken his turn, if possible. I held him up and tried to get him aimed away from things that are hard to clean. I also called for my mom so she could grab us a towel, and she didn't hesitate to say, "I told you he was sick." Tyler could not have timed it better to be her alibi. I am proud to say though, that for subsequent sessions, he learned to throw up in the toilet. My little baby is growing up!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And then i'm sure you asked (told) him to smile for his picture lol

2009 the year of remission

daune abadie said...

Fun times! I hope he didn't get it from the M&M girls! No sickies on our front...at least yet.

Mom 2 D and T said...

OMG, I am sorry- I hate that. We learned to use a "Narf Bowl" Hope he's better!!

audrey Galindo said...

all i can say is PRESCHOOL!!!! oh those were fun sick years:) love ya,aud

David said...

oh poor little dude. vomiting up stuff isn't fun! :-( hope you all are getting better! I just got back from DC late last night. FUN TRIP!!♠