Sunday, January 18, 2009

Poker Night

Judy and Adam left this morning bright and early! It was a really quick trip, in fact we never even saw Aunt Judy. I guess that means they need to come back for another (longer) weekend. Bill decided to have poker night with a few friends on Saturday night. I was ecstatic he wanted to take that on. Although he admitted that it was probably a little too much to be "the entertainer", he had a great time with everyone. Tyler and I stayed in the house and let the guys play outside. I kept explaining to Tyler that poker was for the boys outside... he didn't miss a beat saying, "...but I AM a boy." OK, he had a point there.

We are finally on the road to recovery. The cough is still plaguing us, but it is much better today. We had a lazy day and just hung out at home, then in the afternoon Tyler and I ventured out to run errands. I am off tomorrow, too, so I think another lazy day is (hopefully) in the forecast.

1 comment:

Todd said...

I'm glad Bill had a successful Poker Night, or I guess I should ask if he won or lost before making that statement.

I wish I could have been there, but I ended up making a few bucks instead of leaving it on the poker table!

Todd