Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lung Draining

The lung draining went well today, and they were able to get a full liter out of the right side. Last time it was only three-fourths of one. Thankfully it wasn't too painful or uncomfortable for him.

We are much better over here, and Tyler is *knock on wood* finally sleeping through the night again. He is just now starting to eat, so that is a good sign he is starting to feeling better. Bill and I are both waiting to see if we will be cursed with the same bug. I sure hope not!!

2 comments:

NL said...

Hope you get some needed sleep tonight!! As always, I pray that the Lord comforts you and gives you the strength to meet each day's challenges with determination and courage and, in this season, a dose of Vitamin C! See you at school! Nancy

daune abadie said...

Thankfully it's the weekend!!! I'm around this weekend if you need anything. Once again, you amaze me...
d