Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day. We went to breakfast this morning, then Tyler and I ran some errands. I have never been a huge fan of this "holiday", but I have to admit, after this one, I may be converting.

Bill and I spent the afternoon/evening at a beautiful wedding. It was a reminder of love, dedication, and selflessness. It helps that the union was between two people who, no doubt, are in for long haul. The ceremony was personal, unforgettable, and so incredibly special. It was an honor to celebrate with the loving couple, and it was truly the perfect Valentine's Day! I will forever have an amazing memory of such a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Susan and Kevin said...

Hello Jackie and Bill,
So glad to hear you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. It really is a lovely gift to be able to see, hear, and feel ALL of the stages of love (and to be reminded of them). You and Bill are two beautiful people and together you make a beautiful couple. Wishing you both only the best.
Love,
Susan and Kevin