Thursday, December 31, 2009

Idiosyncrasies #2

We got through Christmas and Bill's birthday with little, to no, scars. We also took a trip up to the central coast to see family from both of our sides. It was a great time, and Tyler LOVED playing with his cousins. It's now New Year's Eve and as 2010 approaches I can't help but admit that I am happy to bid farewell to 2009. It was rough year, for many, and I desperately need a fresh start.

I got a few different e-mails over the past few days asking/reminding me that last last year I did a list of idiosyncrasies in lieu of a New Year's resolution. Really, it was a list of weird things that I have/do/think. I started thinking about it, and how hard could it be to come with another list? Goodness knows I have plenty of material. ALL things on last year's list still hold true... very true.

To see last years, click here.

I need to add the same disclaimer that I am NOT committed enough to do anything about them.

I can (still) eat cereal for every meal...
Supposebly is NOT a word... I hate working out... I have a group of online girlfriends that I absolutely LOVE... I easily sleep with the TV on... I love new car smell... I am a horrible dieter... I am now a self-diagnosed hypochondriac... I don't understand why they even make Oreos that are not double-stuffed... I am addicted to House Hunters... You could put Ranch dressing on dirt and I'd probably eat it... I can draw an awesome elephant, but my skills end there... I am not a Rachael Ray fan... I hate it when people say "expresso" when there is NO X in espresso... I have a serious magazine habit... It is not Valentime's Day... I couldn't live without my iPhone... I hate Chutes and Ladders... Malls make me happy... I want to go back to law school, but don't think I want to be a lawyer... I am an over-analyzer... I had doubts that I would survive 2009... I DID survive 2009...

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Sounds like a lot of groups you can join on Facebook! Cheers to kicking 2009 to the curb and ushering in a much better 2010! Happy New Year! Wendy:)

Unknown said...

I love the list - you rock!!

Tamie said...

Loved this list as much as last year's! I won't admit to how many (almost all) of those idiosyncrasies I share! You forgot to add when people sign their Christmas cards The Smith's... (this is a simple plural and is not showing possession of anything.) Bugs me:)

Here's to a fantastic New Year!

Jodi said...

I got some really good chuckles out of this one! And, I have to say that you are so right on! So happy for your new year...

darciv said...

I found your blog because i love Scott and wanted to know a bit about you. I read this post and decide we are kindred and I can easily love you too! :) Happy for your new-found "life" and looking forward to meeting your someday!
Darci, from Scott's college days!