Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Another Thank You!

I have so many things for which to be thankful this year. In the midst of holiday bustle, things can often get blurry and lost. Although we have many blessings, it would be an understatement to say this was a tough year. I'd also be lying to say I wasn't ready to begin a new one.

I would like to say a thank you to our friends and family...
I cannot begin to tell you how indebted I still am for all of your heartfelt warm wishes, e-mails, phone calls, messages, cards... the list goes on and on. I appreciate the fact that during the holidays many of you have extended invitations and kept us busy and a part of the Christmas bustle... especially since it would have been easy for me to hibernate this year. Thank you to those who have chosen to walk this path with me without an ounce of hesitation. I don't know what I would do without close friends who keep track of me and make sure I am a member of the real world (and not curled up in the fetal position). Your incredible kindness never goes unnoticed, and I will truly be forever grateful.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoping your holidays are spent remembering Bill and the amazing man you were blessed to have shared with God. May your New Year be filled with happy memories of the past and new experiences of joy for a bright future.
God Bless
Chris Bergman

Anonymous said...

Jackie, Thank YOU for letting us all be a part of your year and all that you guys experienced. I'm so glad that you and Tyler have so much support and love around you. Best wishes for a wonderful new year.

Sincerely,
Lori Buley

Anonymous said...

Brent and I wish you and Tyler a Merry Christmas. Jackie, you are always in our thoughts. Thank you for sharing so much of your life with us. It is always nice to check the blog and see how you are doing. Whether the post is funny, or serious, or even sad, it always leaves me with a sense of hope. Each time there is a new post it is like a little gift of the day (or week). Take care! I wish the best for you in the new year.
Calle

Tamie said...

Merry Christmas, Jackie and Tyler from the Beeuwsaert Bunch. Thanks for letting all of us be a part of your life and for allowing me to play big sister by watching over you and most of all for pretending you don't know:). Our friendship means the world to me, as your strength, courage, and sense of humor has colored my world a little brighter. Not a day goes by that I don't think you are an amazing, inspirational young woman. Bill made our Christmas toast this year and is remembered fondly by Doug and I as he lives on in our hearts. New memories, new happiness, new normals...that is what 2010 will be all about for you! We love you! Tamie

daune abadie said...

Merry Christmas Jackie and Tyler!!! Hope you day was filled with love, laughter, and blessings!
d

Anonymous said...

I see it was Bill's birthday yesterday. Happy birthday, Bill.
Calle ;)