Friday, August 28, 2009

Is it??

Is it possible that I can love my life again?

Is it possible for us to move on and continue forward?

Is it possible that we are living in a (somewhat) normal existence?

Is it possible that I feel guilty sometimes when I am happy?

Is it possible that I don't want to seek counseling, but just need good friends with which to talk and cry?

Is it possible that I might love again?

Is it possible to think that I might have a second chance someday?

Is it possible to accept that I will never know "why"?

I am starting to think that maybe all things are possible...

5 comments:

mmandtt said...

Anything is possible. Just put one foot in front of the other and the rest will fall into place. Life is full of nothing but possibilities. Hang in there.

Tamie said...

Everything is a possibility my friend, and I can see the wheels spinning when I talk to you and know they are manufacturing the hope of endless possibilities. Just "Let it Be" and it will all happen for you at the right time, just as it was meant to be.

Anonymous said...

I love the country song "The Impossible". I think that holds true for you...never underestimate "the impossible".

Kim

Anonymous said...

Jackie,

Please take your time... Everything is possible. Grief is a roller coaster ride. It has been six months since my beloved ended his war with the beast called MELANOMA. I am further down the road than you. Healing comes with time.

Shari Henderson from MPIP website

Unknown said...

Maybe you can prove that it IS possible. You have a story to share. I hope you have a good week back at work, Jackie. You deserve it.

Calle