Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am thankful for so many things that I honestly don't know where to begin.

I am thankful for...

Tyler... our incredible family... great friends... Starbucks... health... purses... my home... new car smell... Tyler... good jeans...
Bill's legacy... diet coke... photos... my class... Tyler... time... red wine... tennis shoes... Christmas decorations... homemade cookies... love... Tyler... dental floss on a stick... opportunities... a warm bed... Target... challenges... my career... Tyler... ultra fine Sharpies... support... a super soft sweatshirt... motivation... pre-sliced apples in small bags... TiVO... enthusiasm... and Tyler.

I am so very grateful for the many blessings in my life. Thank you all for still checking on us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you, Tyler and Todd too, with all my HEART!!! Happy Thanksgiving.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jackie...I am thankful for your friendship. I am thankful that you are a glass-full kind of person. I am thankful that you are so open and honest with your feelings, your desires, and your life. I am thankful that God gave Tyler a mommy who is so strong in all the right areas. I am thankful that I got to work with you for a year. I am thankful that I will get to spend next Monday evening with you. I am thankful that we will be related one day when Maddie and Tyler get married!!!! Okay, maybe that is just a wish :) Talk to you soon.

Kim

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for your blog and all you have shared :)

-Alison

Anonymous said...

You forgot "color-coordinated wrapping paper."

Tamie said...

I love everything you are thankful for and especially the way you posted it. You are truly "gifted" and have given all of your readers much to be thankful for this year.