Tuesday, April 7, 2009

In Honor of No Housework Day!

Today was a much better day! Bill slept in late and woke up feeling much better. He even ate dinner tonight, and participated in Baskin Robbins' dollar scoop night. Now, at 9:00 I just took him up a bowl of Top Ramen, so his appetite is back! He is still way underweight, and as of this morning he has lost a total of almost 70 pounds since the diagnosis on August 1st! (Yes, I know the exact date.) A little scary when I see that number typed...

Today is national "No Housework Day!" I encourage you all to practice this holiday and I, for one, am willing to convert to any religion who practices this wonderful day. I'd like to dedicate this post to the person who declared this holiday today... no doubt it must be a woman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, i remember bill august 1st we worked together. the guy wouldnt stop working. such an addict. glad to hear my buddy went to baskin robbins my fav place. thanks bill for being a positive influence on my life...derek ugland.

Denise said...

Jackie, I remember the date of my husband's horrible car accident. Those dates have a way of sticking with you.

Thank you for letting me know about National No Housework day. I am not even going to check Snopes. LOL

Glad to hear Bill was able to enjoy BR.

Denise Tomooka Mantei Amat '85